MICOIL PLUS Omega 3 ekstrakt z niedojrzałych oliwek 255ml
Natural, plant based food based on olive oil enforced with olive polyphenols and marine microalgae extract. It is based food based on high phenolic early harvest extra virgin olive oil produced from the pure, natural juice of unripe green olives. It is the only product of its kind in the world, that has been applied to patients with Mild Cognitive impairment, proving its exceptional value and health benefits, through multiple clinical and laboratory studies.
It is enforced with:
• natural olive leaf extract, containing major quantities of olive polyphenols, which are natural powerful antioxidants such as hydroxytyrosol and its derivatives (e.g. oleuropein complex and tyrosol), and with
• natural marine microalgae extract - Schizochytrium sp which contains high quantities of Omega 3 fatty acids.
MICOIL PLUS OMEGA-3 contains:
• high source of vitamin E-204 IU
• high source of vitamin D2-5100 IU
• high source of Omega-3 fatty acids
• Omega-9 fatty acids & and high source of unsaturated fatty acids
• olive phenols, which own antioxidant properties, and their quantity is over 500% more than the limit according to the regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union.(result method LC/MS-MS)
• natural plant-based food
• sugar free
• no sodium or salt
• lactose & gluten free
Nutrition & Health claims according to regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union high source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
• EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart and the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA.
• DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA.
• DHA contributes to maintenance of normal vision. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA.
high source of vitamin E contributing to:
• the protection of cells from oxidative stress
high source of vitamin D2 contributing to:
• the normal function of the immune system
• the maintenance of normal bones
• the maintenance of normal muscle function
• the maintenance of normal teeth
• normal blood calcium levels
• normal absorption/ utilization of calcium and phosphorus
• vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division.
Omega-9 fatty acids & and high source of unsaturated fatty acids. Replacing saturated fats with unsaturated fats in the diet contributes to:
• the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels [MUFA and PUFA are unsaturated fats] Oleic acid is an unsaturated fat.
Olive oil polyphenols, which contribute to
• the protection of blood lipids from oxidative stress
with a low sodium / salt. Reducing consumption of sodium contributes to:
• the maintenance of normal blood pressure
sugar free, lactose free, gluten free
Producent: Yanni's Olive Groves/Propharco
|Najlepiej spożyć/zużyć przed:||07.10.2024|