Complaints and returns
The seller is obliged to deliver the purchased goods without defects.
1. If the received goods are damaged or the Ordering Party finds its defect or quality defects - the product will be replaced or the amount will be refunded at the request of the Customer. Complaints should be submitted by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or additionally by phone at +48 32 231 55 80.
2. The complaint should include:
• Customer's name and surname
• Transaction identification data (e.g. transaction identification number, order date, registered user login, etc.)
• subject of the complaint, circumstances regarding its occurrence, photo documentation
• correspondence data: address, e-mail address - enabling contact with the customer after considering the complaint
3. The complaint will be considered by the Seller up to 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
4. The Buyer may not withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant.
5. The customer may request repair or replacement with a new product, as well as a price reduction or withdrawal from the contract (if the defect is significant), ie a refund. The seller may offer replacement or repair, but only if it is promptly and without inconvenience.
6. The seller is liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found within two years from the date of delivery of the item to the buyer. If the buyer is a Consumer and the object of sale is a used movable item, the Seller is liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found within one year from the date of delivery of the item to the buyer.
7. In the case of complaints and the return of goods that are the result of Guest sc errors, the company reimburses the shipping costs and payments for the ordered products. In other cases, the company is not financially and legally responsible for orders made contrary to the expectations of customers - due to their mistakes.
Withdrawal from the contract
1. Pursuant to Art. 27 of the Act on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827). By concluding a "distance contract", the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason - within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the product. During this time, the Customer must send the Seller a declaration of withdrawal from the contract by e-mail. You can use a ready-made form (Declaration of withdrawal from the contract). In the case of submitting the declaration in electronic form, the Seller shall immediately send the Customer a confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract on a durable medium.
2. After sending the declaration, the Customer is obliged to return the product to the correspondence address provided by the Seller within 14 calendar days (counted from the date of sending the declaration of withdrawal from the contract). In this case, the cost of returning the goods to the Seller shall be borne by the Customer.
3. The customer is responsible for reducing the value of the item being the subject of the contract and resulting from using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
4. The Seller, within 14 calendar days, will return the amount due in the amount of the purchase price increased by the cost of shipping from the Seller to the Customer.
5. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of the payment received from the Customer until the item is returned or the Customer provides proof of its return, whichever occurs first.
6. If, during the conclusion of the contract, the Customer chose a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard method offered by the Seller - the Seller is not obliged to reimburse the Customer for additional costs incurred by him in excess of the cheapest method.
7. In accordance with Art. 38 of the Consumer Law, there is no right to withdraw from the contract:
• in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract;
• in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
• in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf-life;
• in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
• in which the subject of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items.
GDPR personal data protection Based on the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / WE (hereinafter: "Regulation"), we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is Guest sc with its registered office in Gliwice, ul. Moniuszko 12/1.
2. We use your personal data in the field of order processing, shipping, as well as accounting and marketing activities.
These are the following information:
a. Registration (identification)
data of the entity b. Shipping data
c. Accounting data
3. Your data will be processed in order to perform the Order (implementation of the Purchase and Sale Agreement) - pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR.
4. The recipients of your personal data will only be persons authorized to process data and entities participating in the implementation of the purchase and sale agreement, including the delivery of the ordered products to the delivery address provided by you. Your personal data may be made available to entities cooperating in the processes of delivering orders and in legal and accounting processes on the basis of separate agreements in accordance with applicable law.
In situations where you provide us with personal data, we assume that you have fulfilled all the obligations required by the GDPR Regulation in terms of such data. As a personal data controller, we provide and maintain physical, technical, electronic, procedural and organizational security measures to protect personal data against accidental, unauthorized alteration, loss, damage, disclosure or access by unauthorized persons.
5. The following persons have access to your personal data:
- Properly trained employees of the Guest sc
Company - Forwarding, courier and transport companies
- Biuro Rachununkowe i Finansów Agnieszka Olbryś ul. Jasna 28 44-100 Gliwice
6. We do not share your personal data with third parties not directly related to the processing and shipment of the order.
7. Your personal data will be stored until the expiry of the limitation period for claims arising from the legal relationship.
8. You have the right to access your personal data, the right to request rectification, deletion or limitation of data processing, the right to object to the processing of this data, and the right to transfer it.
In order to unsubscribe from the mailing database or make changes to it as previously stated, please send an appropriate letter to the e-mail address email@example.com or to the address of the registered office: Guest sc 44-100 Gliwice, Moniuszki 12/1
9. Providing your personal data by you is not obligatory but it is nevertheless a condition for concluding a purchase and sale agreement. Failure to provide certain personal data results in the inability to process the order, and at the same time the inability to conclude a purchase and sale contract.
10. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, ie the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, when you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions.
1. The sale of products by Guest sc is carried out according to the rules set out in these Regulations. Placing an order by the Customer via the website www.kreta24.pl is tantamount to acceptance of the provisions contained in the Regulations and obliges the Customer to comply with them.
2. Guest sc reserves the right to change the content of the Regulations. The change takes effect from the moment it is placed on the store's website, but does not apply to sales contracts concluded before the entry into force of the new Regulations.
3. In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and the Act on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product of March 31, 2000 shall apply. 22, item 271.4.
Withdrawal from the contract
1) Addressee Guest sc 44-100 Gliwice ul. Moniuszki 12/1
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) I / We (*) hereby inform / inform (*) about my / our withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items (*) contract for the supply of the following items (*) contract for specific work consisting in the performance of the following items (*) / for the provision of the following services (*)
l Date of conclusion of the contract (*) / receipt (*) .........................................................
l Name and surname of the consumer (s) ………………………………………
l Address of the consumer (s) ………………………………………
l Signature of the consumer (s) ……………………………………… (only if the form is sent in paper version)
l Date ………………………………………
(*) Delete as appropriate.
(this form should be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract to the e-mail address: email@example.com)