Nektar kawa grecka mielona 250g BIO zestaw z BRIKI
UWAGA BRIKI NIE DZIAŁA NA PŁYTACH INDUKCYJNYCH !
• Nektar, Greek coffee, Traditional blend with its Boiling Pot called : Briki
• We continue the family tradition by following the old and successful recipe. Since 1951, we fill your cup with pure and freshly grounded coffee.
• Fresh-roasted Greek Coffee selected from the world's finest varieties.
• Sealed in protective atmosphere, right out of the roaster, guarantees the perfect preservation of the taste and the unique aroma of our blend
• Fully conformed to HACCP (ISO 22000 ) and ISO 9001 standards. 1st Place in the Pan-Hellenic Coffee Championship.
How to prepare a Greek Coffee:
Prepare your delicious greek coffee by following these steps :
-You will need a “briki” or just a small pot with narrow “neck”. Pour in as much water as the quantity needed to fill your cup(s).
-A full teaspoon of greek coffee is the ideal quantity for a traditional coffee cup (aprox. 50ml). Add as much sugar as you like.
-On a modest heat, stir slowly until the coffee and sugar are completely dissolved in the water.
-Bring to the boil and wait until the water level reaches the top of the pot. Remove from the heat, let it level down and bring to the boil once more.
-Quickly remove the pot from the heat and pour slowly your greek coffee in a classic coffee cup.
|Package Dimensions||20.6 x 9.8 x 8.2 cm|
|Storage Instructions||Keep it in a cool and dry place. Maintaining the packaging airtightly closed after opening. Even in the fridge.|
|Country of origin||Greece|
|Region Produced In||Central Greece|
|Speciality||Suitable for Vegetarians, No preservatives, No artificial flavour, No artificial colors, Gluten Free|
|Certification||by the most popular Greek newspaper "TO BHMA", Fully conformed to HACCP (ISO 22000 ) and ISO 9001 standards., On "The 100 Best" Products of the Year won the 1st PRIZE|
|Awards||1st Place in the Pan-Hellenic Coffee Championship 2012. The Pan-Hellenic Coffee Championship hosted by HORECA expo, according to SCAE rules and the European standards|
|Package Information||Box with Coffee Traditional Blend 250gr and a Boiling Pot '' BRIKI''|
|Manufacturer/Producer||G.Neofotistos & Co|